Welcome to Sessay Cricket Club
Sessay Cricket Club is a village club, based in between the market towns of Thirsk and Easingwold. The club was formed in the 1850s and has grown significantly in recent years, boasting 3 senior teams and a blossoming junior section. The first XI compete in the York Senior League First Division, which is the leading league in North Yorkshire. We also compete in the National Village Knockout and had our finest hour in the club's history in September 2010, becoming National Village Knckout Champions with a 7 wicket victory over Shipton under Wychwood at Lord's Cricket Ground.
The club prides itself on being a family, community club and we would extend a warm welcome to any potential new members, either in a playing, officiating or social capacity. Please feel free to browse our site and if you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact the appropriate person from our contacts page.
- 10/04/2015 - An Evening with Yorkshire CC
- 26/06/2014 - Transport to Woodhouses for NVKO Last 16 clash
- 17/03/2014 - Sports Relief back at Sessay again
- 08/07/2013 - Fixtures week commencing 8th July
- 01/07/2013 - Sessay set up local derby in last 16 of National Village Cup
- 28/06/2013 - Fixtures for Week Ahead from Saturday 29th June
Latest Match Reports
Latest on Twitter
16/11/2015Cost is £10 adults, £5 juniors including pie and pea supper. The bar will be open from half 6 on the night!